WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small, usually randomly encoded, text files that help you navigate through a website. They are generated on the sites that you visit as well as by third-parties that websites work with to manage key elements of their business (user functionality and advertising, for instance). In most cases they do not involve or use personal information in any way.
As well as the options provided below, you can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time. For more information about how to do this, and for more information about cookies, you can visitwww.allaboutcookies.org andwww.youronlinechoices.eu. However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on our website may impact the functionality or performance of the site.
The types of cookies are as follows;
Strictly Necessary cookies - These are essential for using our website and it’s features, by blocking these cookies we cannot guarantee that you will have access to the services we provide or be sure how the website will perform. These cookies control things like remembering what products you have placed in your basket or remembering that you are logged in
Functional cookies - These cookies allow our site to remember choices that you make such as username, language preferences and any customisations you make during your visit. These are things like remembering your location
Performance and analytics cookies - These cookies help us to understand how people use our website and ultimately deliver a better online experience. They collect information such as which pages are browsed more frequently and what features are used and what sites are visited before ours. These are things like monitoring and providing statistics on how our website is used, testing the site design and operability and seeing how effective adverts on our website are and ensuring they are as relevant as possible.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right corner of the browser you will see three dots, which indicates a settings menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced.”
- Click on the section “Clear browsing data.”
- Under the “All cookies and site data” section, you can customize which cookies to delete based on a specific time range and other options. Finally, you can complete the deletion by clicking “Clear data.” You can also clear your cache, which is where your computer stores previously viewed websites so they can be loaded faster on future visits
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click the “menu bars,” which look like three parallel lines, and click the “Privacy” tab.
- Here you can select “Clear your recent history.”
- Be sure that only “Cookies” is checked, and then select the time frame for which you would like to delete your cookies. If you want to delete all cookies, select “Everything.”
- Double check your selections to make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected, and then hit “Clear now.”
- Open Safari.
- Select “Preferences” from the dropdown Safari menu.
- Click on “Privacy,” then on “Manage Website Data.”
- Click on “Remove all” from the dropdown menu.